atg Technology Group provides a broad selection of pre-terminated single and multi-fibre cable for your special patching needs. From simplex and duplex cables to pre-terminated multi-fibre cables, ideal for saving on splicing time and space and ready for instant installation into your network. Distribution cable, breakout cable, outdoor cable and ribbon cable are all available, with optional pulling eyes at each end if required.
Our production line is equipped with state of the art manufacturing facilities as well as sophisticated testing equipment. Our connectors feature durable construction to ensure reliable mating time after time. Only premium grade zirconia ferrules are used in our connectors. They feature ultra low concentricity; this ensures the finished patchcords consistently have the lowest optical loss when mated with other connectors.
Together with our stringent quality management, we guarantee our patchcords meet or exceed industrial standards both optically and mechanically, to ensure your peace of mind.
Contact Us For Further Information
- Low insertion loss with consistent performance
- 100% tested on IL and RL
- Indoor distribution cable, breakout cable, outdoor armoured breakout cable and ribbon cable
- Fanout 900um, 2.0mm and 3.0mm tubing
- Telcordia GR-326 compatible
- OS1, OS2, G657A1, G657A2, OM1(62.5/125), OM2(50/125), OM3 and OM4 fibres available
- Zirconia ferrule with high concentricity
- Cable outer jacket available in Riser (OFNR) and Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH), Plenum (OFNP)
- Fast and trustful product delivery system.